PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ballerina Baby Shower Dessert Table


"Is a good thing you like the color pink Mommy, 'cause you're making A LOT of pink things!!" 
(Said my sweet little Olivia yesterday as I was working on this table)  

And WHOA was she right!!  THAT was a lot of pink!!! ;)  But it wasn't TUTU much because they're HAVING A GIRL!!  
And how do you celebrate your first little baby girl? 

 You splash pink decorations all over the room, gather friends and indulge on PINK desserts. 
(that's where I come in) ;)

The expectant mama has a real passion for dance and loves Angelina Ballerina.  They wanted sweet, pink, ballet themed yumminess on a table and that's just what they got!

I had SO much fun putting together this table because as my sweet Olivia pointed out, I LOVE pink!

I will admit however that the tutu table skirt nearly killed me.  I never want to work with that much tulle again!! (*picture yards and yards of tulle, an abundance of static electricity and one innocent little baker, ME, caught in the middle of it all*) It was annoying, that's all I'm trying to say. ;)

BUT other than that I just had "tutu" much fun.

  Big thank you to Amanda of Amanda's Parties To Go for helping me with this NEW adorable Ballerina collection.  It added just the right touch!!  Check out her shop.  She is AMAZING!!!!

Ok, so enough of the blah blah blah.  Show us the pictures!!!!!! 




Love these sweet little gumpaste ballerina slippers..


Angelina Ballerina!!!!!!
















































12 comments:

  1. Goodness girl! You never cease to amaze me (and I'm a tough one to amaze!) Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with the new printables set. You are truly the most talented person I know! I hope the new mama loved it all -- how could she not??? STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I make the boa puff ball? so very very cute!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. gu thẩm mỹ hiện đại là gu thẩm mỹ ưa thích, bao gồm trang tri noi that , do go phong khach , do go nha bep , do go phong ngu ... để nhận ra tính cách này, màu xám hay màu gỗ từ thiên nhiên là ý tưởng trang hoàng được áp dụng. những thành phần vật dụng trong nhà phổ biến trong những gian phòng này là mau ghe sofa phong khach , tu phong ngu , giuong ngu , một số tông màu như màu xám, nâu, đen hoặc màu sắc có liên quan đến màu tối để những người có thể tạo nét riêng biệt quyền quý. phát minh pha chế nội thất bằng gỗ có mặt trong noi that van phong vì họ thấy rằng nó sẽ khiến siêu thị trông sạch sẽ và tươi sáng, tạo nên nét duyên dáng điển hình trong không gian học tập riêng của từng người. sat my thuat, gia cong inox, gia cong sat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viec lua chon khong gian rieng tu cho minh, phai that su dpe mat va duoc tram trp khen ngoi tu anh mat cua moi nguoi, chinh vi vay ban se khong khoi bang khoan khi phai lua chon. De tim duoc phong ngu dep ve hinh thuc con phai truyen cam hung cho nhan cua no. Vi no co phu hop vi dien tich cung nhu gia ca chi phi dau tu ra sao? Mot khong gan tuyet voi that su phai hoi du tien nghi nhu khach san, tai sai khong? Voi nhieu nam kinh nghiem trong viec thiet ke va xay dung noi that chung toi tu hao se la don vi thi cong noi that nha dep tot nhat, cung cap cac cac ban khong gian mau nha dep song hoan hao nhat. Dat biet doi voi khong gian phong ngu dep luon duoc cham soc va de y quan sat nhat vi day la noi nghi ngoi cung nhu sinh hoat rieng tu cua gia chu. Voi doi ngu thi cong thiet ke noi that kinh nghiem lau nam chung toi tin se mang den cho khach hang mot san pham hoan hao nhat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your articles. Thank you very much. Write more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your article and the photo is super. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog post, it is informative and i subscribed this blog for all its future post. there are some useful links, i think i must share here www.office.com/setup
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter's birthday is coming up and I want the whole arrangement should be the same as you did. Can you refer me someone who can do this for me? Cheap dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. I am very happy to have a place where you can chat with interesting people. I have used it many times. I found who can check my paper for plagiarism. This service helps me to be the best student. I can find plagiarism at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate you sharing this wonderful article. I'm going to inform you about the online tool to vibrate your phone. Continue reading this article vibration test for phone if you want to learn more about this vibration tool or want to utilize it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do beauty vitamins exist? Of course, the very first method innursing writing services benefit lies in the accumulation of experience to enrich one's outlook and professionalism. Youth and beauty directly depend on the amount of sweets consumed and replenishment of personal knowledge.

    ReplyDelete