PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

Girly Elmo Cake

Love this sweet little girly Elmo cake!!!  Kendall's mama wanted a cake to match the invitation (see below) and I was so excited when she sent me the proof.  I immediately fell in love with the girly color scheme of red, pink and orange!! 
 
I could do an Elmo cake every day of the week!  He is just so happy and quite the friendly face to have hanging around in the kitchen, especially in those early morning hours OR late at night (which seems to be the only time I get to work on cakes now a days!).  When does my 3 year old start preschool again??????  But I'm not complaining...you can't be tired when Elmo is around!!  ;)


Happy Birthday Kendall!!  Hope it was a great one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment