PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here Honey...want a cupcake!?!?!

Upon first look at these little cupcakes you'd think, those are cute...kinda pretty. Nice little cookie sitting on top. I like it....but no big deal...if your wife offered you one you'd say, "Sure honey, I'll take a cupcake".




Oh boy!?!? Oh wait...WHAAAT?!?!




What is this sweet little cupcake trying to tell me????




Hopefully if you're the recipient of this treat it fills you with joy. :)






























And if you were wondering, yes, the sugar cookie is 100% edible!
(I'm having way to much fun with my new edible ink printer!!)



2 comments:

  1. Ummm....are you trying to tell us something???
    Are u expecting??? In any case this is such a cute way to "break" the news to the daddy to he! :)

    ReplyDelete